Ribboned Fudge Cake84 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“An easy, delicious, moist Bundt cake with a cream cheese ribbon inside. Makes a nice presentation for company.” - by Jo
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 inch Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Prepare cake according to directions on package. Pour into Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter (or margarine) and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Glaze with Chocolate Glaze, or as desired.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 381 cal
- 18.4 g
- 50.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (84)Rate This Recipe
"For those wanting a stronger chocolate flavor, try these suggestions: Add a couple tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to the batter, and substitute room-temperature, strong, brewed coffee for the..." See more water called for on the package. Finish with "Satiny Chocolate Glaze" from this website. Nice."
"I've been making this recipe for years and my favorite version is to use a strawberry cake mix. It comes out beautiful and tastes great...." See more"
Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
Tunnel of Fudge Cake IV
Just swipe to see more like this.