Oreo™ Cookie Cake II53 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“I bake cakes to sell and this is one of my best sellers.” - by Deborah Westbrook
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine chopped cookies, chocolate chips, flour and margarine. Set aside.
- Mix cake according to directions on package. Pour half of cake batter in pan. Sprinkle approximately 2 cups of the cookie mixture on top.
- Pour rest of cake batter over layer of cookies. Sprinkle remainder of cookie mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl, mix 1 cup confectioners' sugar with 2 to 3 tablespoons milk. Drizzle glaze over warm cake.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 185 cal
- 6 g
- 32.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (53)Rate This Recipe
"Yikes - this time it was different - I have made this recipe many times over with fabulous results - this last time I used generic oreo cookies and it significantly didn't taste as good. I didn't tel..." See morel my family and they noticed something wasn't quite the same right off the bat (they said it was OK but not as good). Advice: use only Oreos or Hydrox/Sunshine cookies."
"This is WONDERFUL!! A new favorite at our house!! I used a Butter Recipe Chocolate Cake (the ONLY butter recipe cake mix I could find), and rather than making their glaze, I just served it with va..." See morenilla ice-cream with chocolate syrup on BOTH! WOW!! YUUUUMMMMMYYYYY !! (I used it for my son's 4th birthday party, with a construction theme and it was GREAT because it looks like dirt on top, and we used construction truck candles on top! PERFECT!) I'm not a chocaholic, but I sure like this one!"
"Delightful! As Hubs put it, a real collage of flavors and textures what with the moist cake, crunchy Oreos, creamy chocolate chips and sweet, gooey glaze. I used a pound cake mix as I believe it tas..." See moretes more homemade and has less of that artificial flavor yellow cake mixes have (a French Vanilla cake mix would have been a fine choice too). I reserved some of the Oreos for the top, leaving them in bigger chunks. It's a pretty cake, striking with it's layering and sharp black and white colors, interesting and really very good."
Oreo® Cookie Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.