Graham Cracker Cake III6 Reviews
“An old-fashioned cake worth repeating!” - by JJ
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and four a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Be patient, it takes time. Mix graham cracker crumbs with flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy. Add yolks, 2 teaspoons vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in nuts. Spread into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick, inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Cream together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup butter until smooth. Add confectioners sugar and mix in. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over cooled cake.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 264 cal
- 13.1 g
- 34.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I was very happy to find this recipe, but disappointed in the result. It was VERY dry--tasted great--but was VERY dry. I thought I followed the recipe, but think I used too many graham crackers. It ca..." See morells for 32 crackers...is that whole, half or the quarters? I used 32 whole crackers, and it was definitely too many."
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Art's Graham Cracker Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.