Sugarless Applesauce Cake25 Reviews
“A good cake for diabetics.” - by Jenny
Original recipe yields 1 loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8x4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs until light and add sugar twin. Add applesauce and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 125 cal
- 1.1 g
- 25.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (25)Rate This Recipe
"This cake came out exceptionally well and tastes great! I layered the bottom of my springform pan with apples in concentric circles. When removed from the pan, the top of the cake looked beautiful wi..." See moreth the fresh baked apples. I sprinked some cinnamon on top and it's perfect for guests. No one can believe it is without oil, butter or sugar!"
"This recipe called for 3/4 cup of brown sugar twin....way too much. I followed the recipe as stated and my cake turned out sooooo sweet! Other than the sweetness-the cake was okay...." See more"
Applesauce Cake IV
Sugar Free Applesauce Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.