Yum Yum Cake I4 Reviews
“If you like citrus cakes and pineapples you will like this cake.” - by Laura L Daugherty
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and lightly flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Beat shortening for 30 seconds, add sugar, lemon and orange zest and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Add pudding mix. Add flour mixture, alternating with milk and juices beating well after each addition.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 45 or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan.
- To make the topping: Mix vanilla pudding with milk and set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add cool whip, then pudding and mix on lowest speed until well combined. Spread on top of cooled cake. arrange pineapples and cherries on top.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 270 cal
- 12.9 g
- 35.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"so delicious!!!..." See more"
"Was overall a good cake. Very moist and different than the standard chocolate or vanilla variations. I didn't have shortening or lemons so I subbed the same amount of butter, orange zest and pineapple..." See more juice. Next time I think I'd leave the pineapple and cherry off the top due to personal preference."
Banana Split Cake III
Easy Pineapple Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.