Carrot Turnip Casserole5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This vegetable casserole makes a great side dish for any special occasion. Can be frozen for usage at another time.” - by VANCO
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Prepare the stuffing according to package directions.
- Place turnip and carrots in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook until tender. Drain, and mash. Mix in butter and brown sugar until melted.
- Place processed cheese food in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt in the microwave. Stir in milk, and mix into the mashed vegetables. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Top with the stuffing.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 292 cal
- 11.2 g
- 38.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"It was okay. A few of the people who ate it asked for the recipe. If I make it again I might remove the cheese as I found it too rich...." See more"
"It was good but with all the cheese and stuffing you couldn't taste the veggies. Was a little more "indulgent" than I would like...." See more"
Muriel's Turnip Casserole
Cauliflower and Carrot Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.