Fuzzy Navel Cake I16 Reviews
“A cake made with peach liqueur.” - by Lil
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 inch Bundt pan
- In a glass container, combine peaches, schnapps, sugar and orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Drain peaches and reserve the liquid. Chop the peaches.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and 1/2 cup of liquid from the peaches. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup chopped peaches and 1 cup of chopped pecans. Mix well and pour into a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup liquid from the peaches with 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar. Mix well and drizzle over cake.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 594 cal
- 25.5 g
- 84.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Yes, very moist, but DELICIOUS! Hubby said it's the best cake yet from this site, and I've made a lot of them. I did, however, frost with whipped cream frosting (2 cups heavy cream beaten with one p..." See moreackage vanilla instant pudding). Definitely a keeper!"
"A very easy and delicious cake. Can use the leftover juice from the peaches to pour over cake. It makes it very moist and gives it a "punch!"..." See more"
No Fail Pound Cake
Root Beer Float Cake I
Just swipe to see more like this.