Annie's Strawberry Dessert40 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 35 min
“Light and sweet cream cheese layer topped with strawberries on a pecan crust. High in taste!” - by EINNA68
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the butter, flour, and pecans in a bowl, and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes; do not allow to brown. Set aside until completely cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Blend in the whipped topping. Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Top with strawberries and drizzle with glaze to serve.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 425 cal
- 27.4 g
- 43.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (40)Rate This Recipe
"I served this for a luncheon and my friends are still nagging me for the recipe. Instead of store-bought strawberry glaze, I made my own, using 1 cup of strawberries, mashed, 1 cup of water, 11/2 tsp...." See more cornstarch, and about 3/4 cup sugar. Brought to a boil then pushed through a sieve. Then, cool. I then followed EINNA68's directions for serving, except I drizzled some chocolate sauce on top. To make the sauce, just melt some chocolate chips in the microwave, then stir in whipping cream to the desired consistency. I like to decorate the dessert plate with this--put it into a squirt bottle and squirt your design onto the plate. Don't forget to save a few whole, perfect strawberries to use as garnishes. And get ready for those friends to start nagging!"
"This recipe is top notch, however, I did add 3/4 cup of sugar to the crust recipe. It makes the crust taste like shortbread cookies and is a great improvement. I have tried it both ways. Other than..." See more that this recipe is excellent."
Strawberry Angel Food Dessert
Strawberry Delight Dessert Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.