Cranberry Chicken I152 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 9 hr 30 min
“This is an incredibly easy recipe - and delicious! Just mix it up before going to work, then pop it in the oven when you get home in the evening. The sauce that forms while baking tastes great on rice.” - by Heather
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place the chicken breasts in a glass or non-reactive baking dish.
- Stir the onion soup mix, cranberry sauce, and French dressing together in a bowl until well blended. Pour over the chicken breasts. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove plastic wrap from the baking dish, and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven until top is bubbly and slightly browned, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 481 cal
- 22.3 g
- 40.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (152)Rate This Recipe
"FANTASTIC! A MUST for your kitchen cookbook! There's just two of us, and let me tell you, my man loves his new bride all the more when I fill our home with the wonderful aroma of this dish. This is..." See more a great meal to work with kids on in that it's very easy to make--if you're not kitchen savy, try this one--you'll wow the crowds! *** USE THE WHOLE-JELLIED CRANBERRY SAUCE-IT'LL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE"
"I cut recipe in 1/2, used 3 chicken breasts, 1/2 can of jellied cranberries, 1/2 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, and 1/2 cup of Western (light) dressing. Baked for one hour with foil on, 15 minutes ..." See morewith foil off - DEE-LISH!!! Would make this again ..... soon."
Cranberry Orange Stuffing Crusted Chicken
Pineapple Cranberry Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.