Puff Pastry Roll16 Reviews
“This is a delicious ground chicken in puff pastry recipe served with a mushroom sauce. Great for company! This can be prepared earlier in the day, and cooked later.” - by Carol Alter
Original recipe yields 8 - 10 servings
- Mix together ground chicken, 1/4 cup water, grated onion, eggs, and salt and pepper. Mix in enough bread crumbs to make a soft, moldable mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, and brown chicken mixture over medium heat.
- Roll out the puff pastry. Place mixture along the long edge of the pastry. Roll up, and tuck ends under. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mushroom sauce. Melt butter or margarine in a small pot. Stir in flour. Add soy sauce, onion soup mix, 1 cup water, and white wine; stir until thick. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over meat roll when serving.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 591 cal
- 27.9 g
- 76 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"This was a very tasty dish and so easy to make. My husband and I loved it! I will definitely make this again!..." See more"
"Delicious! I loved the recipe as did my family. Very tasty and definitely a make again...." See more"
"I thought this recipe was good, however, I seem to always modify even the best recipes. I added garlic and red,yellow, orange peppers to the chicken while browning. I also added dijon mustard to the..." See more chicken/bread crumb mixture for that extra kick of flavor. All in all, pretty good."
Mediterranean Puff Pastry Chicken
Nancy's Chicken in Puff Pastry
Just swipe to see more like this.