Flash-blasted Broccoli and Feta Pasta17 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“The quick, high-temperature cooking method for the broccoli gives it a deep, earthy flavor. The broccoli combines with onions, garlic, feta cheese, white wine, and a splash of lemon.” - by Senoritapupnstuff
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Place a baking sheet in the oven until hot.
- Place broccoli florets in a large bowl. Stir in olive oil and salt. Using oven mitts, remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Pour broccoli florets onto baking sheet and spread out.
- Bake in preheated oven about 5 minutes; turn and cook about 5 minutes more. (the florets should be somewhat browned and crunchy.) Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until onion is soft and translucent. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Turn heat up to medium high. Pour in white wine, and cook about 3 minutes. Stir in chopped tomatoes. Cook about 2 minutes, then stir in spinach, lemon juice, and feta. Turn the heat down to low, and cover until pasta is done.
- While the onions are cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add linguini, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and stir into broccoli mixture. Top with toasted pine nuts.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 393 cal
- 15.7 g
- 49.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"The wine and feta gave this a "fine-dining" flavor. I used diced tomatoes instead of whole to save time, and used bow-tie pasta. The broccoli had a pleasant flavor and did not get "crunchy" as I fea..." See morered it might. I thawed the broccoli slightly before cooking."
"Superfoods, unite! Great pasta dish with or without the broccoli (ate most of the roasted fresh broccoli as it came out of the oven -- it's that inviting). Nutrient rich as well as flavorful, this d..." See moreish is delectable even at room temperature. I *will* make this often -- it's fantastic!"
Suki's Spinach and Feta Pasta
Pasta Marsala with Feta
Just swipe to see more like this.