Raspberry-Glazed Rosemary Chicken112 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Easy yet gourmet in appearance, chicken breasts are baked with a rosemary, oregano, and sage rub; then topped with a honey mustard and raspberry-preserve glaze.” - by DEECOL32
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed rosemary, sage, and oregano.
- Rub one side of each chicken breast with herb mixture. Place chicken herb-side up in a baking dish, and pour broth over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Place raspberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 20 to 30 seconds to soften. Stir in honey mustard and rosemary.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of preserve mixture over each breast. Bake 10 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 240 cal
- 1.6 g
- 28.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (112)Rate This Recipe
"Pretty good, I changed it up a little with the raspberry glaze. Instead of putting it on as a glaze I mixed the raspberry jelly with the rest of the can of chicken broth. I then made that into a gra..." See morevy and poured it over the chicken once on the plates. Turned out wonderful!"
"I read all the reviews before cooking this and made the modifications most people made. I used chicken thighs (because it is what I had) and cooked them for about 40 minutes in the oven with a little..." See more stock and the herb rub. IMPORTANT: You have to use fresh herbs. Dry herbs will not work here. I put the SEEDLESS raspberry jam, 1 tablespoon of dijon and about 1/2 cup of stock into a small frying pan and reduced it over low heat while the chicken was cooking. After 40 minutes (or so, use your judgment) I pulled the chicken and added the juices to the reduced sauce, thinned it down as needed and then poured the thick, rich sauce over the chicken and cooked it for about 10 more minutes, until it formed a nice crunchy topping. I served with rice pilaf (white rice with toasted slivered almonds and craisins) and it was very, very good. We will make this again!!"
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Easy Garlic and Rosemary Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.