Cheesy Chicken Florentine22 Reviews
“This recipe is simply delicious yet easy to make!” - by Emily Daggett
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl stir together the spinach souffle, rice, milk, 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, onion, mustard and salt. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil or a lid.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the chicken breasts in oil until both sides are golden brown and the juices run clear. Arrange the chicken on top of the spinach mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter or margarine and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese; sprinkle over the chicken. Bake uncovered for an additional 25 minutes, or until the spinach mixture is set, the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 591 cal
- 27.5 g
- 41.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"I made this with tortillini noodles instead of rice and it was delicious. Also, I just used plain frozen spinach not the souffle and it was still great...." See more"
"This is an excellent recipe. Make sure you season the chicken before you brown it. It tastes better the second day!!!..." See more"
Cheesy Chicken and Yellow Rice
Slow Cooker Dump and Go Cheesy Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.