Four Cheese Macaroni Casserole94 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This casserole is quick and easy but full of flavor. Both children and adults love it!” - by MSDELENA
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil over high heat. Add macaroni, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and pour hot pasta into a casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, italian seasoning, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta 1 cup of Cheddar, 1 cup of mozzarella, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan. Continue to stir until the cheeses have melted. Then stir in tomato and herb mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cheddar, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and 1/4 cup feta over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 511 cal
- 22.8 g
- 47 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (94)Rate This Recipe
"I do it twice in one week. that gives me liberty to rate it twice, you think? Even more so, because my two-year old and I ate the rest of the leftovers and my husband pouted!! So, I had to make ano..." See morether batch of this yummy dish. I measured my spices this go-round. and used between 1/2 and 3/4 of a teaspoon of the basil and oregano, the full teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and it couldn't have been better. More fetta, less parm. And used two small fresh tomatoes again and layered them in between the macaroni and the layer of cheese on top. I found the first go round that if I mixed the tomatoes in, the macaroni wasn't as gooey/cheesy; it tended to seperate. so, the layering worked PERFECT. Try it! You Won't Be Disappointed."
"I made this and with a few changes it was awesome. I omitted tomatoes and added 1 tin of tomato paste. I just used basil, salt, pepper and nutmeg for seasonings. I added 1.5 cups mozerella 1.5 of che..." See moreddar and 1/2 of parmesian. Kids gobbled it up. Thanks"
"I know this may sound weird, but I've never been a fan of rich/super creamy macaroni and cheese. This recipe is exactly what I had been looking for! I made it for my boyfriend and we both thought it w..." See moreas great. I can understand how some people may find it a bit dry, but that's a big part of why I enjoyed it so much. I'll definitely be making this on a regular basis."
Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese
Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.