Paul's Fettucini Chicken1 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This delicious chicken pasta dish is always a big hit when I make it!” - by duvdevan
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in green onions, ginger, and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, until tender. Stir in sugar and soy sauce until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, and mix in sesame oil.
- Place chicken pieces in a shallow bowl. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover bowl and marinate chicken 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain marinade into a pot and bring to a boil; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the boiled marinade. Top with chicken pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 533 cal
- 21.1 g
- 51.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"this is more of a teriyaki-fettuccine recipe than an italian dish. i thought it was tasty, but the rest of the family did not appreciate it. if i made it again, i would probably double the sauce; it..." See more just barely coated all the noodles. "
Homemade Chicken Fettuccine
Roast Lemon-Parsley Chicken Drums and Carrots with Fettuccine
Just swipe to see more like this.