Lemon Chicken Tenders226 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This a great recipe that my family loves. It's fairly quick and easy, and you more than likely don't have to go out and buy any new ingredients!” - by J. Roderick
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken pieces. Dip pieces in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together sugar, lemon juice, and curry powder, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle lemon sauce over chicken, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 441 cal
- 6.2 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (226)Rate This Recipe
"Although I love curry, I decided to make this without the curry, with a combination of fresh lemon and fresh lime juice and with a little less sugar. Fabulous recipe! I would have never thought to p..." See moreut sugar in with the lemon juice!"
"Okay, this was pretty darn amazing! I'm house sitting right now and trying to just use food that's in the fridge/pantry/freezer to make meals and noticed I had some chicken breasts and large bottle of..." See more lemon juice. So why not make some lemon chicken? I found this recipe and thought it looked yummy, so I gave it a try. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I did make a few changes to the sauce though. I reduced the amount of sugar to about 3 tbs, took out the curry entirely, added 2 tbs of corn starch, 1/8 cup of water, 1/8 tsp ground mustard, 1/2 tbs of paprika and 1 tsp cayenne pepper to give it a little heat! I invited some friends over to eat with me and the chicken was gone in a FLASH! I'm printing this out and it's going in my recipe book for sure!"
"These were very tasty. And a different way to have chicken. I made the following changes. I used panko bread crumbs and seasoned them with some italian seasoning. For the sauce I didn't have any c..." See moreurry so I added some dry mustard powder. I also thickened the sauce with cornstarch. It was very good. Nexttime I may add some capers to the sauce as suggested by POLLERHOLLER16. I even used the sauce with steamed broccoli. Thanks for the great recipe J."
Lemon Pepper Chicken and Gravy
Quick Lemon Dijon Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.