Summer Lamb Kabobs19 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 32 min
“This is an awesome treat for the summer grill. We raise grass fed lambs that are weaned naturally. Experimenting with lamb recipes over the past 15 years has become a hobby. Lamb and garlic go so well together. In this recipe the combination of herbs and spices complement this meat and make a great family and friend favorite.” - by Seneca Castle Lamb & Gardens
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Place lamb in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and garlic. Pour over lamb, and mix to coat meat. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat outdoor grill for direct heat.
- Add marinated lamb, fruit, and vegetables to stainless steel or bamboo skewers. Reserve some of the juice from pineapple chunks and cherries.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and splashes of juice from the pineapples and cherries to create a basting sauce.
- Place skewers on preheated grill, and cook about 12 minutes, turning and brushing with butter sauce.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 406 cal
- 30.3 g
- 13.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"I love this recipe! The first time I made it, my husband said he could eat it every day, but I'm limiting him to once/week! We don't add the cherries - too sweet for our tastes. Tastes great without..." See more them!"
"Excellent mariade. Easy and flavorful. I didn't even watch the proportions-- just threw together in a plastic bag, dropped in meat and let sit overnight...." See more"
Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze
Lime Glazed Leg of Lamb
Just swipe to see more like this.