Curry Kabobs37 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 45 min
“These are light on curry but flavorful, and a nice change of pace when you're tired of the same old cookout fare.” - by Aurie McGoldrick
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large, shallow dish, mix the mayonnaise, garlic, curry powder, chili powder, and ginger. Place the chicken in the mixture, and stir to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread chicken pieces and mushrooms onto skewers. In a saucepan, bring the rice and water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers, turning often, for 5 to 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, toss together the tomato and onions. Serve the grilled chicken and mushrooms over rice. Top with the onions and tomatoes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 394 cal
- 4.8 g
- 43.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (37)Rate This Recipe
"GREAT RECIPE! I DIDN'T MAKE KABOBS, JUST MARINATED THE CHICKEN BREASTS AND THEN GRILLED. THIS IS A KEEPER! THANKS, AURIE...." See more"
stuck in the suburbs
"The ingredients sounded strange, but it was really delicious. I used regular mayo. I served it with saffron rice, and some nan bread...." See more"
Tomato-Basil Chicken Kabobs
Just swipe to see more like this.