Thai-Inspired Fruit Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This is a unique fruit salad with a tart, creamy dressing with coconut, lemon, and ginger, and candied cashews with mint, cayenne, and cumin.” - by ROWANTREE
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook and stir butter, cashews, 3/4 cup sugar, dried mint, cayenne pepper, cumin, and coriander in a skillet over medium-low heat until sugar has dissolved and cashews are browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Spread cashews over the prepared baking sheet to cool.
- Place lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar in a blender. Blend until sugar is dissolved. Add coconut milk and ginger; blend until smooth.
- Combine watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, apple, raisins, and shredded coconut in a large bowl
- Pour coconut mixture over fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cooled cashews over fruit salad.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 661 cal
- 31.3 g
- 96.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was absolutely awfull. The 7 lemons & coconut milk = SOUR. The sugared nuts...not enough butter to melt the sugar and it sure doesn't happen between 7 & 10 minutes...don't waste your time. A s..." See moreimple citrus & honey recipe is great on fruit salad...Glad I didn't pour it over my beautiful fruit!!"
Mojito Fruit Salad
'Something Different' Fruit Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.