Tangy Cereal-Coated Chicken2 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 10 min
“A low-fat, delicious, and easy way to fix oven-fried chicken.” - by Joy V.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- To Make Marinade: Combine the orange juice, ginger, honey, mustard, salt and pepper to taste in a glass or stainless steel mixing bowl. Mix the marinade until well combined; add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix together the crushed crackers, Grape-Nuts®, and flour. Rinse chicken and pat semi-dry. Dredge in cracker mixture to coat and place in baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush each chicken piece with a light coating of marmalade. Return the baking dish to the oven and place it under the broiler for 3 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 416 cal
- 10.1 g
- 50.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I loved this dish! I added more crumbs on top of the chicken prior to broiling, because the original coating didn't stick very well. I would also recommend bringing the marmalade to room temperature, ..." See moreor microwaving it--easier to spread that way."
Tangy Chicken Fajitas
Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.