Chicken A La Impress Me7 Reviews
“Firstly, this name came from the fact that it is easy to modify from a weekly recipe to a weekend recipe and because I give a name to everything I create and that my family likes. If they didn't like it, it would have been chicken A La Please-Mom-Never-Again!!!! Serve with a bechamel sauce. For the weekend version, replace the vegetables with baby shrimp and long strips of green onion, brown, and wrap in puff pastry.” - by Marie-Lyne Bournival
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrapping, and pound with a meat mallet to flatten.
- Cover each flattened breast with a slice or two of ham. Place 2 tablespoons cheese and a bit of carrot and a zucchini on the end of each chicken breast. Roll up each breast, and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, heat a small amount of oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken breasts in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes to lightly brown. Place browned rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 209 cal
- 8.1 g
- 0.7 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great recipe. It looks really impressive and it's quite easy to make. I think next time I might try a milder cheese -- maybe jack or swiss. At times the gruyere really over-powered the ch..." See moreicken and vegetables."
"Didn't care for this at all, the gruyere cheese was overwhelming, just overwhelming. Won't try this again anytime soon. Way too strong of a cheese...." See more"
Ultimate Chicken Salad a la Jake
Chicken a la Camille
Just swipe to see more like this.