Spicy Tomato Chicken1 Reviews
“I love this recipe. So does my family. It will make several servings. This version is made with vermicelli, a pasta that is much thinner than regular spaghetti. 'Vermicelli' is Italian for 'little worms', referring to the fact that it is shaped into very thin strands.” - by Mary48
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add chicken breasts and boil until cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken from pot, chop into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Strain remaining cooking broth, return to pot and bring to a boil. Break pasta in half (will make it easier to mix) and add to boiling broth. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, saute onion and bell pepper in butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, sauteed onion/bell pepper mixture, peas and reserved chicken to pasta. Top with cheese and mix together well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour chicken mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 318 cal
- 8.9 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This is excellent. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will definitely make this again...." See more"
Spicy Tomato Chicken (Ayam Masak Merah)
Easy Spicy Chicken and Rice
Just swipe to see more like this.