Gourmet Pumpkin Pie22 Reviews
“A very different pie than the traditional pumpkin pie. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. ” - by Theresa Wallace
Original recipe yields 1 -9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- When making your favorite pastry for pie shells add 1/4 cup of the finely chopped pecans to the flour before mixing.
- Blend the egg, pumpkin and condensed milk. Pour mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Combine the brown sugar, flour, chopped pecans, butter and cinnamon with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle streusel mixture on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in near the center comes out clean. Let pie cool before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 377 cal
- 18 g
- 50 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"Pumpkin Pie is not my favorite but I have made this pie twice and everyone likes it. I think it's a good pie, love the topping. I made it exactly the way the recipe said and will continue to make it t..." See morehat way."
"I overmixed the streusel mixture for the topping. Be careful or it will turn very clumpy. I probably should try this one again...." See more"
"This is a different kind of pumpkin pie, but definitely delicious, I couldn't stay out of it! I used a store bought crust, so I just sprinkled the pecans on top of the crust before filling with the p..." See moreumpkin. It was almost too much streusel topping, but since the filling isn't sweet, it works."
Creamy Pumpkin Pie
Gourmet Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.