Sweet Grilled Corn89 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“A perfect summertime side dish of fresh sweet corn grilled in a savory herb mixture.” - by Josh & Elizabeth
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Soak corn in cold water for 1 to 3 hours.
- Stir together macadamia nut oil and melted butter in a bowl. Season with garlic, rosemary, sage, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drain corn and pat dry. Spread butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn, and place each piece on a square of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap each ear and puncture to allow excess steam to escape while grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Grill the corn cobs until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes, turning frequently. Remove from the grill and check for doneness; if the corn is not done, continue cooking an additional 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 280 cal
- 17.6 g
- 28.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (89)Rate This Recipe
"Fantastic! I sampled the butter mixture as I was applying to the corn, it was so good I made more to put on sliced potatoes and onions - wrapped them in foil and grilled alongside the corn! (hint - to..." See more make the mixture easier to spread on the corn, pop unmelted butter in the microwave for 20 seconds, then mix the other ingredients in. It makes a thicker paste and is easier to spread)"
"This is my 2nd review after having some of this excellent basting sauce leftover. I sliced some red potatoes and micro'd them for 3 minutes, tossed with the yummy sauce, placed in foil, on med heat o..." See moren the bbq, turned to not burn, about 10 min. I micro'd them because I remembered about the leftover sauce right when I started some bugers, so if you plan ahead, you can prob just bbq them longer without the pre-prep. OMG! They were soooo delish! You could prob use this sauce on chunks of scrap wood and it would be wonderful! Thanks for a great recipe!"
Mexican Corn on the Cob (Elote)
Grilled Corn Off the Cob Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.