Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie0 Reviews
- Ready In: 2 hr 15 min
“A brown sugar streusel topping adds a new twist to traditional pumpkin pie. Refrigerated pie crust makes it easy!” - by Pillsbury®
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, mix filling ingredients until well blended. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix streusel ingredients.
- Sprinkle streusel over pumpkin filling. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Gently fold orange peel into whipped topping. Serve pie with topping. Store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 467 cal
- 27.3 g
- 50.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Perfect Apple Pie
Chocolate Silk Pecan Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.