Cherry Dot Cookies with KELLOGG'S® Corn Flake Crumbs1 Reviews
“Chewy cherry cookies are rolled in corn flake crumbs and topped with a cherry piece before baking. Perfect for holiday cookie trays.” - by Kellogg's®
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large electric mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat well. Stir in milk and vanilla. Add flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts, dates and the 1/3 cup cherries.
- Shape dough into one inch size balls. Roll in KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Top each cookie with a cherry quarter.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"AMAZING! My mom used to bake these when I was a kid. I love them! Unfortunately I didn't have dates, so I used chopped raisins and they came out delicious anyhow :) I also didn't use nuts, since my bo..." See moreyfriend's not a fan. Thank you and I will make these again!"
Just swipe to see more like this.