Crab-Filled Crescent Snacks7 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Crescents, crab and cheese create a class-act appetizer!” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Stir together crabmeat, cream cheese, onions and garlic salt.
- Unroll both cans of dough and separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 32 triangles.
- Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture on center of each triangle about 1 inch from short side of triangle. Fold short ends of each triangle over filling; pinch sides to seal. Roll up. Place on cookie sheet.
- Stir together egg yolk and water. Brush egg mixture over snacks. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Discard any remaining egg mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm snacks with sweet-and-sour sauce.
Amount Per Serving (32 total)
- 82 cal
- 4.4 g
- 7.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"These are fantastic! I made them for the appetizer table before Christmas dinner and they were such a hit. However!....I knew right away that the amount of filling sounded too small compared to the ..." See moredough, so I used only one can of crescents and made the filling exactly like the recipe says. The previous reviewer complained about cutting the triangles but that was the easiest part! It took a while to get the wrapping technique perfected though. Anyway, if you make this I highly suggest you either double the filling OR use only one can of crescents like I did. The nature of the crescent dough is fluffy and layered, so the original amount of filling would just get lost in there. Also I used quite a bit more sesame seeds than it called for...I think maybe that is a typo in the recipe? Please check out my photos if you would like to see how these turned out!"
Cheese Crescent Triangles
Just swipe to see more like this.