Holiday Herb Crescent Trees0 Reviews
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A holiday-shaped tree decorated with cherry tomatoes and yellow peppers.” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 2 trees
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll both cans of dough and separate into 4 long rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Starting with 1 short side, roll up each rectangle, forming 4 rolls; press edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices.
- To form 1 tree, on ungreased cookie sheet, place 1 slice, cut side down, for top of tree. Arrange 2 slices just below, sides touching. Continue arranging rows of 3, 4 and 5 slices. Use remaining slice for tree trunk.
- Bake first tree 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; cool on wire rack. Repeat for second tree on another cookie sheet.
- Place trees on serving platters. Spoon potato topper into resealable plastic food-storage bag. Cut 1/4-inch hole in bottom corner of bag; pipe over trees.
- Place tomato slice on each pinwheel except top and bottom ones. With 1 1/4 to 1 1/2-inch star-shaped cutter, cut 2 stars from yellow bell pepper; place 1 on top of each tree. Chop remaining bell pepper; sprinkle over trees. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.
Amount Per Serving (32 total)
- 74 cal
- 4.5 g
- 6.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Cheese Crescent Triangles
Just swipe to see more like this.