Eggnog Cookies II14 Reviews
“These spicy little cookies are perfect for Christmas.” - by AUTUMN/FALL
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream together the sugar and butter. Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until combined; be careful not to overmix.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown. Transfer to cool, flat surface immediately with a spatula.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 198 cal
- 9.1 g
- 27.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"I love egg nog and used a very flavorful brand of it. However, all you can really taste is the nutmeg. 5 different people said the same thing...Where's the eggnog flavor? It is a decent cookie to have..." See more with coffee, but only if you like semi-crispy cookies. I even cut down the baking time by 5 minutes and they still came out crispier than I expected. Not a recipe I plan to use again. Sorry."
"I love eggnog so I thought that this would be a tasty cookie to make for a cookie exchange. I did not take them because they were not very special! I took advise from other reviews and used 3/4C of e..." See moreggnog and only 1/4t. nutmeg. I dusted the top w/ a mixture of nutmeg,cinnamon and powdered sugar, which helped the blandness of the cookie. They were just O.K.."
"All the recipes for Eggnog cookies at this site are the same. It is a little frustrating since they say they don't duplicate recipes. Anyways, this one adds 1/4 cup more flour and I seem to like it be..." See moretter. Taste like the cookies from "Mrs. Field's". I sprinkle them with green sugar to give them a little bit of color. Quick and easy."
Eggnog Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.