Christmas Nut Cake4 Reviews
“This nut loaf is all nuts. I have never met anyone who didn't like it - except for a few nuts!” - by Richard Reisner
Original recipe yields 8 to 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line two 5x9 inch loaf pans with greased parchment paper.
- Combine the almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, pecans, dates, red and green cherries; mix well.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine with nut mixture and mix well.
- Beat eggs and vanilla, add to nut and flour mixture and mix well.
- Press into 2 lined loaf pans and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Set aside for 5 minutes and remove from pans. Completely cool on wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 598 cal
- 41.2 g
- 51.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Just what I was looking for! Only I intend to soak mine for a peroid of time in "good old J.D." and give as gifts this coming Christmas...." See more"
"Great recipe. I've had to copy it for many people who could not believe how great it tasted...." See more"
Date Nut Loaf Cake
Christmas Cheese Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.