Duo-Chocolate Fudge24 Reviews
“This delicious fudge recipe is for all those milk chocolate lovers out there! From our family to yours...enjoy the holidays!” - by TRACE23
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Lightly butter one 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, butter, marshmallow cream and nuts.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the evaporated milk and sugar. Stir constantly and bring to a boil for 4 minutes.
- Pour hot sugar mixture over chocolate mixture and stir with large spoon until well blended (do this quickly before fudge begins to harden). Once this is well blended, pour fudge into a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan. Spread out and smooth into pan.
- Set aside to cool and harden, about 6 hours. Cut into squares when ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 222 cal
- 10 g
- 33.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"I have had this recipe for years. I make a few changes to this though. I boil the sugar, evaporated milk and butter together for 10 minutes at a slow boil. I then add the marshmallow fluff, until nic..." See moree and melted. I then pour this over the chocolates. I do not like the bitter sweet taste of semi-sweet so I use milk chocolate chips. Excellent fudge recipe. Every year my dad insists that i make it."
"My daughter and I made this recipe together and found it to be very easy to make. Altough we did have to put it in the fridge to make cutting easier but that is no big deal. I can't imagine wanting it..." See more to taste any sweeter or have more of a chocolate flavor. We think it tastes great."
"super easy recipe. this is my first time making fudge and it turned out well. i would recomend melting the butter and marshmallow fluff with the sugar and evaporated milk to make melting the choc. c..." See morehips easier. also, i had to refrigerate it in order to make cutting easier."
German Chocolate Fudge
Never-Never Ever-Ever Fail Fudge
Just swipe to see more like this.