Caramel Brownies55 Reviews
“This is a very easy recipe and very popular. The recipe came from a neighbor who brought it to our annual 4th of July picnic.” - by Gail
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9x13 inch pan with non-stick coating .
- Combine the cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Mix well and pour 2/3 of the batter into pan.
- Press pecans into batter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the caramel and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Stir until melted and smooth; pour over cooled cake mix.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of caramel and top with spoonfuls of remaining cake mix. Bake for additional l5 to l8 minutes; cool and cut.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 269 cal
- 14 g
- 34.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (55)Rate This Recipe
"These are the best brownies you'll ever eat. However, if you use wrapped caramels instead of caramel sauce, it is easier to melt them in a bowl in a microwave for the sake of cleanup. Just stir every ..." See morefew minutes until smooth."
"I love this receipe, but I use caramel topping instead of the individual caramels. I spread it on the brownie part after it comes out of the oven.Then I sprinkle the chocolate chips over the topping...." See more Continue with the rest of the instructions."
"These was AWESOME!! Rich, oooey and gooey! The only change I made to this recipe was to substitute ground walnuts in place of chopped pecans (for the kids). In my opinion, this recipe was more tim..." See moree consuming than many brownie recipes. Make sure to cool bars completely, cut into small pieces and have LOTS of milk nearby!! The only thing I will do differently next time is to melt the caramel in a glass bowl over pan with boiling water (double broiler effect). The caramel made a mess out of my pot. I had to put water in the pot and heat to get all the caramel out. However, the preparation and clean up was WORTH every bite!"
Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Caramel Turtle Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.