Lace Rolls3 Reviews
“ These elegant lace cookies can be eaten plain or filled with cream filling. Shape into bowls and fill with ice cream.” - by k. blackburn
Original recipe yields 30 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour cookie sheet. In 10-inch skillet over low heat, cook all ingredients. Stir until mixture is blended.
- Keep mixture warm over very low heat. Drop 4 heaping teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- When cookies are golden, remove cookie sheet from oven. Loosen cookies from sheet with spatula.
- Roll each cookie around handle of wooden spoon and cool. If cookies get too hard, reheat in oven.
- Finish cooling on rack. Repeat steps 2-5, greasing and flouring cookie sheet each time.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 120 cal
- 9.4 g
- 8.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Amazing flavor!! Just like the ones from the expensive bakery. I would watch the cooking time - depending on your oven 5 minutes will be to long...." See more"
"I have been making these for year, beautiful as a topper on an icecream desery, also really good if the end is dipped in melted chocolate AFTER they cool!..." See more"
Swedish Oatmeal Lace
Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.