“A cookie press is needed to make these cookies.” - by s. dumett
Original recipe yields 9 dozen
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients at medium speed until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Use part of dough at a time, keeping the rest refrigerated.
- Using a cookie press fitted with a bar-plate tip, press dough in long strips, about one inch apart down the length of the cookie sheets.
- With a sharp knife, cut each strip into 2 1/2 inch pieces. Leave pieces in place. Bake 8 minutes or until light golden. Do not to overbake.
- Remove from oven and immediately cut again between cookies to separate any cookies which are still joined together.
- Move cookies to wire rack, and allow cookies to cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Amount Per Serving (54 total)
- 84 cal
- 4.7 g
- 9.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
Quick Mix Spritz
Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.