Butter Balls I17 Reviews
“Rich , buttery flavored cookies.” - by P. Mathison
Original recipe yields 6 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter.
- Add eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Cut dough into pieces about 2 inches by 2 inches. Dip in white sugar. Roll dough into palm of hand until round. Dip in brown sugar and place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until light brown.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 85 cal
- 4 g
- 11.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was so simple, I thought they'd be boring, but they actually have a really nice, delicate flavour. I've made 4-5 batches now, and they've never stayed int he shape of balls though, they sp..." See moreread out quite a bit, so make sure you leave room on the pan for that. I also made one recipe without rolling them in the sugar and they were just as good."
"Nice, easy recipe. Replaced flour with whole wheat flour and brown sugar with Splenda brand brown sugar. Cookies are a light not too sweet treat...." See more"
"I made a small batch of these tonight, on a baked goods craving. They turned out great! I rolled them in brown sugar and then cinnamon, instead of white and brown sugar. They were just cooked enough a..." See moret 10-11 minutes that even when they cooled, they were still nice and soft. It's nice to find a cookie I can easily make w/o an electric mixer!"
Nut Butter Balls
Amaretto Butter Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.