Oatmeal Cinnamon Drops11 Reviews
“Sweet and chewy cookies.” - by C. Anderson
Original recipe yields 6 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Gradually add to the cream mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal, raisins, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until light brown.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 177 cal
- 8.6 g
- 24 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"These are good. I added coconut, omitted nuts. Also subbed 1 cup brown sugar for 1 c. of white. They are very chewy, moist, etc. I found cooking time needed to be extended several minutes. I bake..." See mored ~8 min. bottom shelf and 8 min. top shelf. Mine weren't dry at all. Next time I would add more cinnamon, more raisins. Also, I got 4 dozen good sized cookies. Can't imagine how large they'd have to be to get only 3 dozen, they filled the cookie sheet as it was. Will make again. I have toddlers, hence omitting the nuts and I like the fact they are getting some fiber/nutrition (raisins, oatmeal). They were a hit with the kids!"
"I am making these right now, waiting for the second batch to come out of the oven! The aroma of these cookies is wonderful, as I'm Baking them, all you hear is, mom, are they done yet? I am not an oat..." See moremeal fan like my husband and sons but now I am, the taste isn't too sweet and they turn out great. I was out of walnuts and added coconut instead, just wonderful, thanks for this great recipes, my cookie jar will always be full until hubby and kids get to it!"
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies VI
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.