Halloween Cookies2 Reviews
“Make Halloween faces using peanuts, raisins, chocolate or butterscotch chips or red candies for eyes, nose and mouth. Use colored coconut or chocolate sprinkles for hair.” - by E. Nelson
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Sift flour with soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream margarine, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture until just blended. Shape into rolls about 3 inches in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill in refrigerator overnight or until firm.
- Slice rolls 1/8" thick. Make Halloween faces using peanuts, raisins, chocolate or butterscotch chips, or red candies for eyes, nose and mouth. Use colored coconut or chocolate sprinkles for hair.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for about 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 132 cal
- 6.8 g
- 16 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I'm sorry to say, but this was horrible. I had a very hard time shaping these cookies, and the taste was very bland. Wouldn't try again...." See more"
Mrs. Sigg's Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.