Triple Fudge Cookies2 Reviews
“These cookies are very rich and chocolately.” - by L. Hanson
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the chocolate squares and butter or margarine in a double boiler. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Cream sugar and eggs in medium sized bowl until thick and creamy. Mix in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until tops crackle and look shiny. Cool 3 to 5 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 230 cal
- 13.1 g
- 28.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies
Mom's Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.