Lots o' Cookies5 Reviews
“Makes about 7 dozen cookies” - by R. Huddle
Original recipe yields 7 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars, butter and shortening. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Mix in sifted flours, salt and baking soda and stir well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop in teaspoon size balls on greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
Amount Per Serving (42 total)
- 281 cal
- 14.7 g
- 36.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I'm very surprised more people haven't tried this recipe. It makes GREAT cookies!!! They remind me of favorite choc. chip cookies I get from a local restaurant. I was searching around to find a recipe..." See more that was close to them and I found it!! Definitely roll them in a ball--don't smash and be generous with the portions. You won't be disappointed!"
"This is a great recipe. I made it as written but made big balls which took about 14 minutes (in my oven) to cook. By making them big they stayed very moist inside and crispy outside and didn't spread..." See more much. Next time I make them I'll add flax seed and craisins-super easy to change up the additions. thanks!"
Ranger Cookies II
Ranger Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.