“Dough needs to be refrigerated overnight.” - by J. Stewart
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat and add cooking oil and granulated sugar.
- Add one egg at a time, mixing well.
- Add vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt; mixing well after each additional ingredient.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Roll dough into balls about 1/2 inch in diameter. Roll balls in powdered sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 199 cal
- 8 g
- 31.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Flavour was great, really easy, but they spread too much to be crinkles. They looked more like chocolate cookies with blobs of icing suger on them. They won't go in my christmas cookie boxes, but my s..." See moreon says thats not a problem. He's eaten most of them already."
"I this was a very good cookie recipe. I added one less egg and 1/2 cup less sugar and added 1 cup of chocolate chips. Everyone loved them...." See more"
"I like these cookies around Christmas time and make them, plus other cookies. I use Hershey's cocoa (or any other type is fine as well) instead of the squares. That way you don't need to worry about m..." See moreelting chocolate. I also add an additional 1/3 c. for the flour and 3/4 c. for the oil instead of the 1/2. "
Chocolate Crinkles II
Molasses Peanut Butter Crinkles
Just swipe to see more like this.