Raisin Peanut Butter Bran Cookies9 Reviews
“These are a mouthful to say and a mouthful to eat!” - by Martin Lyons
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil or baking parchment.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add peanut butter and sugar and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to large mixing bowl and stir in bran cereal. Stir in eggs and vanilla and mix well. Fold in raisins and oatmeal and stir until well blended.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and add to mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Dip a fork into water and press to flatten dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are lightly colored. Reverse sheet once during baking time. Let stand on wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 240 cal
- 11.4 g
- 33.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"i thought i would try these cookies think ing they sounded alright, but now that i have made them, they are the best cookies i have ever made, my family loves them, and the peanut butter flavor ..." See morefits in well. i also like the idea that they have a little of everything in them, mostley i like the bran "
"I used grapenuts for the bran cereal. We really enjoyed these cookies. In fact they make a terrific breakfast cookie. My teenager who prefers not to eat breakfast will have at least 2 of these with oj..." See more before heleeaves the house. I am about to make a second batch in the same week."
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies II
Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.