Candy Bar Bars16 Reviews
“Chocolate and peanut butter reminiscent of candy bars.” - by Laria Tabul
Original recipe yields 40 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Mix in the vanilla, corn syrup and oats.
- Pat this dough into the greased pan. Bake for 15-16 minutes (don't overbake).
- Meanwhile, over low heat melt together the chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Allow the cookie base to cool slightly, then spread the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (40 total)
- 137 cal
- 7 g
- 17.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"Myself and my husband love chocolate with peanut butter and this cookie really satisfied the chocolate tooth! Thanks!..." See more"
"what we did was 2C oats, 1C flour, 1C cocoa powder. Just a couple mins longer on the bake time for me. Next time I might add an egg. Or even rice krispy cereal in place of some of the oats...." See more"
Sweet Marie Bars
Kitty Kat Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.