Cream Cheese Brownies II4 Reviews
“Another variation on a popular dessert.” - by Stephanie
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over low heat with 3 tablespoons of butter. Set aside to cool. In a medium bowl, mix together 2 of the eggs and sugar until thick. Stir in baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup of flour. Blend in cooled chocolate, nuts and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream 2 tablespoons of butter with the cream cheese. Gradually stir in 1/4 cup of sugar. Blend in one egg,1 tablespoon of flour, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Spread half of the chocolate batter in a pan. Layer on all of the cream cheese batter. Spoon on the remaining chocolate batter in spots. Zigzag through batter with a knife to create a marbling effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 126 cal
- 7.5 g
- 13.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"My fiancé and his friends love this recipe for cream-cheese brownies. Every time they come over, they always ask for it! I don't put in the Walnuts, and I don't marble the brownies either: I put one ..." See morelayer of chocolate, then one layer of cream cheese topped off with the rest of the chocolate. I thne sprinkle chocolate chips over the top before baking. If you use dark chocolate, you will want to add a bit more sugar to the recipe or else it will not be as sweet. Enjoy!"
"I used baking cocoa with oil instead of melted chocolate, and only one egg instead of two in the chocolate batter.-- although the batter was really thick, the end product was delicious!..." See more"
"okay -- I am usually really good at sorting what the problem is when something goes wrong (with baking anyway). the taste of the brownies was good but the consistency was off... I even baked it longer..." See more and it did not cook very well. I have not had this problem before so I am stumped /:"
Cream Cheese Cookies II
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.