Monster Cookies I62 Reviews
“A former student gave me this recipe. He made it for lab one day and everyone thought they were awesome. I've made them since and gotten similar reviews.” - by Rene Kratz
Original recipe yields 7 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together. Add the sugars and stir until well mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Mix oatmeal and baking soda separately, then stir into batter.
- Add chocolate chips last.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (42 total)
- 333 cal
- 16.9 g
- 41.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (62)Rate This Recipe
"I have been using this recipe for 9 years!! I make these minor changes: margarine instead of butter, 4 cups quick oats/5 cups rolled oats, and a bag of M&Ms. Because it's such a huge batch, I make ..." See morethem only once a year--for my service anniversary at work. People anticipate them and they are gone in a flash! EVERYONE LOVES THEM!!"
"My fmaily LOVES these cookies. I couldn't find "my" recipe for these and this one is even better. I did add a bag of M&M's -- that's what my old recipe called for and I had them on hand. I think the s..." See moreecret for these is to have a hot preheated oven and only bake for time suggested. This makes a crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside cookie."
Monster Cookies VI
Monster Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.