Raspberry Chocolate Supremes56 Reviews
“This is a very tasty bar, good with a hot cup of tea.” - by Becky
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spoon flour into a measuring cup. Level off. In a bowl combine the flour and powered sugar.
- Cut in butter with a fork and mix well. Press mixture into a 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 17 minutes until lightly brown.
- To make Filling: Spread jam evenly over baked crust . In a small bowl beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Melt white chocolate chips over low heat and add to mixture. Beat until smooth. Drop cream cheese mixture by teaspoons evenly over jam. Spread carefully and refrigerate.
- To make Glaze Topping: Cut chocolate squares into small pieces and melt with shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over white chocolate layer. Cool completely. Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 294 cal
- 18.1 g
- 31.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (56)Rate This Recipe
"Quite possibly one of the better, easy dessert recipes I've tried in awhile. Memorable actually. Rich, decadent and beautiful. Tender, buttery crust, creamy white chocolate filling, and the timeles..." See mores combination of chocolate and raspberry. This unquestionably reminded me of petite gourmet desserts you'd find at fine quality brunch buffets. As I melted the semi-sweet chocolate, however, it didn't seem like it would be nearly enough to cover the top adequately. I doubled it, and was happy I did. Other than that, I prepared the recipe exactly as directed and was very pleased with it. I lined my pan with foil which made for easy cutting, not to mention a clean pan. For ease in cutting, run a thin-bladed knife under hot water and wipe dry before effortlessly gliding through the hardened chocolate. Hubs, who when he really enjoys something rates it four stars, exhuberantly exclaimed, "Ten!""
"I love these bars! I've made several batches over the years and they are superb! I find it easier to double the chocolate glaze and just pour it on top. The more chocolate, the better! I also don'..." See moret hold back with the jam!"
"I initially gave this recipe a negative review because my husband didn't like it. He thought the bars were too creamy, which could have been my fault for using ricotta instead of cream cheese, but I ..." See morealso found them quite crumbly and messy. It turned out that all they needed was to firm up overnight in the refrigerator. The next day they were great."
Raspberry Meringue Bars
Macadamia Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.