Double Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies20 Reviews
“Cookie recipe using cake mix.” - by Sharon Cuslidge
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Pour into bowl and combine with cake mix and egg. Beat on low with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Shape dough into balls. Press top of ball in remaining almonds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 406 cal
- 24.5 g
- 44.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"Very nice, simple recipe for cake mix cookies. I used 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips and skipped the almonds (I didn't have any). They baked to a perfect not-too-soft/not-too-crispy cookie in 9 minute..." See mores as stated."
"E-Z and good looking, that about sums up these cookies. Funny enough I had bits and pieces of nuts to use up in my cupboard and this recipe helped me do it. Next time I would add a teaspoon of vanil..." See morela. These lacked a little punch for me, but still they got gobbled up in no time. I'll keep this beautie!"
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.