White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies I23 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 17 min
- Ready In: 32 min
“Rich, slightly crunchy dropped cookies bursting with macadamia nuts and white chocolate chunks.” - by Carol
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla at medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- At low speed, gradually beat in flour, just until blended. By hand, stir in nuts and chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 1/2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned and tops look dry. Allow to cool on baking sheets five minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 361 cal
- 22.1 g
- 38.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"As I read through the recipe, I noticed two ingredients that are usually in cookies were missing... salt and baking soda. I added 1/4 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. baking soda. The cookies were wonderful! T..." See morehey have a soft, tender texture, not to mention, they make your house smell awesome! I also reduced the amount of white chocolate chips, but that was mainly for personal preference. I thought baking them at a lower temperature for a little longer worked very well for this particular cookie. I will be adding this recipe to my "favorite cookie collection"! YUMMY! "
"My husband asked me to never make these cookies again! I sent him to work with a dozen of these and he ate every single one! My husband does not care for sweets and he said that this was his favorit..." See moree cookie. Anyway.. he ended up asking me to make more for him. Great recipe."
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies IV
Chocolate Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.