Apple Cookies28 Reviews
“These are wonderful if you're looking for something a little different.” - by JAMIE CARPENTER
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream shortening, sugar and egg. Add half of the dry ingredients.
- Blend in milk and remaining dry ingredients.
- Add nuts, raisins, apples and mix.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool and spread with Vanilla Glaze (see recipe).
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 144 cal
- 6.3 g
- 21.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (28)Rate This Recipe
"These cookies are like taking a bite of cake. They are wonderfully light and fluffy. I substituted butter flavored shortening for the regular shortening...." See more"
"I needed a cookie to take to the assisted living facility where my grandma lives. I chose these because they were different. I omited the walnuts and added 1 cup of cinnamon chips. They were wonder..." See moreful. The ladies are still raving about these cookies. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
Glazed Apple Cookies
Apple Oatmeal Bar Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.