No Bake Choco-Peanut-Oatmeal Cookies193 Reviews
“An easy but good cookie to make on a hot day when you don't want to turn on oven. So easy that even the kids can help.” - by Pat K.
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Wipe 1" wide band of butter around the rim of a 3 quart pan to prevent boil-over.
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, butter and peanut butter.
- Stir and bring to boil over medium heat. Let boil for 1 1/2 minutes, do not stir.
- Remove from heat. Stir in oats and vanilla. Stir until oats evenly distributed.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Cool. Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 123 cal
- 4.6 g
- 19.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (193)Rate This Recipe
"I used 1 1/5 cups of sugar, evaporated milk and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. The trick is you need to boil for 2 1/2 minutes or they will not set up. I have been so frustrated trying to get it ri..." See moreght, but this will work for you!"
"I used evaporated milk, creamy peanut butter and the extra teaspoon of vanilla another reviewer suggested and these turned out to be the creamiest best version of this no-bake cookie I've tried. I al..." See moreways forget the proportions for this old recipe and will definitely be using this one in my 'used often' staple of recipes. Thanks!"
No Bake Cookies I
No Bake Cookies II
Just swipe to see more like this.