Chocolate Crinkles I7 Reviews
“These chocolate cookies are rolled in powdered sugar and "crack" when you bake them. ” - by Laria Tabul
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Melt butter and chocolate either in a microwave or over low heat on the stove. Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Cover dough and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar to coat heavily. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 174 cal
- 6.7 g
- 28.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"These cookies are great! They are easy and yummy. The only thing I did differently, was I cooked them 12 minutes instead of the 15-18 minutes. They came out chewy and delicious...." See more"
"Delicious! We did add extra butter to the melted chocolate...probably 1/4 cup more. But will defiantly make these again!! :)..." See more"
Chocolate Crinkles II
Chocolate Cut Out Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.